The Narcissistic Anthropologist unveiled! 😉
Here is a clip from an American Marketing Association Event where I had the pleasure of contributing to a dialogue on understanding the context of brand engagement with Millennials (basically anyone from teens to 35 year-olds).
I thought it might be cool for my readers to see that marketers are actually interested in having meaningful dialogs with customers. There is a human side of this business of marketing and brand strategy and I am proud to be a part of the force for forwarding the cause of human understanding.
- Engaging Brand 313 – Is Podcasting a Serious BusinessTool (theengagingbrand.com)
- How Millennials’ American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means For Brands (thebrandsherpa.wordpress.com)
- Engaging Brand Podcast 412 – Connecting You to Your Customers (theengagingbrand.com)
- Edleman Study Reveals Impact of Millenials on Major Brands (pamil-visions.net)
- Study Finds Millennial Generation’s Power to Influence Is Increasing (edelman.com)
- What Consumers Know That Marketers Don’t (forbes.com)
- How Millennials’ American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means For Brands (thenarcissisticanthropologist.com)