On day two of my current project, I continue to get bombarded by the context that shapes the lives of Cultural Creatives.
Today, I found the link to hookedblog
It’s a UK based street art blog.
This was submitted by a grad student from Colombia studying in the UK, who follows DJs and street artists. I like the growing art appreciation focused on making art accessible and redefining what counts as “high art”. I have blogged about this before as I am a huge street art fan myself and enjoy capturing the treasures I find when I travel the US and the world.
Here is some of the art featured on the home page as of today. I recommend you check out the site to see more.
- Street Art (ramblingcolors.wordpress.com)
- New NYC street art blends hip-hop and signage (smartsign.com)
- Street Art & Graffiti – Palestine (deliberation.info)
- Is street art … art? (pjasper50.wordpress.com)
- Street Art by Alexey Menschikov (emorfes.com)
- The Street Art Of MTO (rosemonroe15.wordpress.com)
- My thoughts about Street Art… (graykiya.wordpress.com)
- Banksy inspired street art by Norway’s Skurktur (lostateminor.com)
One thought on “Some Inspiration For The Street Art Fans”
This is such beautiful inspiration! Love the mildly spooky first image!