Did you know that there are over 11 Million meetings every day in the U.S. alone and that 80% of them fail to achieve their stated objectives? Shocking? I'm going to venture a guess that nobody is floored by this statistic. I learned this fast fact among others things about why meetings fail and what … Continue reading Meetings About Meetings: The Culture of Getting Things Done (Or Not) Through Collaboration
After reading todays' today's Sociology of Style blog on the active gender debate and female self-sabotage before I even had my first cup of coffee, I had a lot of opinions and questions swirling around in my brain. But I had a full day of work to do that required said brain so decided to … Continue reading On The Gender and Feminism Debate: What does “Having It All” Really Mean?
Been doing some research per a new client who is looking to understand (among other things) Millennial parents and how their lifestyles affect thier consumer behavior in a “specific category”.
Conclusion from this piece of data: See, folks: Millennials aren’t so different than anybody else. This perspective from a “so-called Millennial” Mom proves it.
- We Do Not Know Struggle, but We Do Have a Voice (thenarcissisticanthropologist.com)
- Infographic: Critical Issues for Millennials (thenarcissisticanthropologist.com)
- How Millennials’ American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means For Brands (thenarcissisticanthropologist.com)
- A Perspective On The Context Of Millennial Brand Engagement From the AMA (thebrandsherpa.wordpress.com)
- Deloitte | Millennial Innovation survey (serve4impact.com)
- Millennials are the most stressed generation, survey finds (cbsnews.com)
- Making auto shopping easy for millennials (roadloans.com)
- Have Millennials Evolved from Buying to Sharing? Not Really. (triplepundit.com)
I can’t believe my son’s birthday is right around the corner. He’s a joy, a challenge, and the silliest little man I know.
I think Millennial moms are an interesting breed, and I really enjoy women my age who are moms. According to WIC Moms, Millennials make up of 76% of births nowadays, so I know you’re out there Millennial moms. I think there are a lot of myths out there about what it means to be a parent, so here is my perspective as a Millennial.
1. It really is different when you have your own.
I didn’t have excessive maternal instincts growing up. When I babysat growing up (those 2 times…) I made my sister change the diapers of the kids. I didn’t play with baby dolls. I didn’t want to be The Mom when I “played house” growing up (I wanted to be the rebellious runaway…
View original post 576 more words
Here's a sneak peak of some content I have created for my company to share on our website / blog, but I know my readers will find insightful...or irritating. Either way, I hope you enjoy the perspective on today's generation of "youth". How Millennials' American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means … Continue reading How Millennials’ American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means For Brands